Skip to content
SVR public school (ICSE) Chinmaya Vidya Mandira High School (State Board)
- Kids World Montessori
- Chinmaya Vidya Mandira High School
- SVR Public School
- SVR Pre-University College
- SVR College of Commerce and Management Studies
- SVR Business School
Rules and Regulations
- School timings are from 8.30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on weekdays and from 8:30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. on Saturdays. Students are required to be in the school by 8.15 a.m.
- After school hours, students are expected to go home immediately and must not be seen loitering around the locality in uniform after school hours.
- If a student is absent, he or she must submit a leave letter to the class teacher.
- During exams, if the student is absent without prior permission, he or she will be given a zero for the day’s exam. In cases in which prior permission is obtained or a medical certificate has been sent in, the child will be marked absent. Parents should submit the leave letter personally to the class teacher. Kindly note that no re-test will be conducted.
- A copy of the student’s Aadhaar Card has to be submitted to the college on the 1st day of school.
- Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth and caste will be entered exactly as recorded in the previous T.C or application form.
- Any change of address or telephone number must be pointed out to the class teacher.
- The report cards must be kept carefully.
- Change of second language will not be allowed.
- Kindly note that the school reserves the right to take disciplinary action, suspend and expel the student in case of gross negligence, indiscipline and misbehaviour, after repeated warnings.
Uniform and Discipline
- The uniform is compulsory and includes uniform clothing, belt, socks and shoes. In the case of delay in the delivery by the tailor, formal clothes are allowed as a temporary substitute. (No sleeveless tops, shorts, capris, T-shirts with slogans, chappals, etc). Coloured sweaters/jackets are not allowed inside the campus.
- It is mandatory for students to wear their college ID card every day.
- Students are not allowed to bring two wheelers or four wheelers to school.
- Boys are not permitted to wear chains, bracelets, bands, finger rings and earrings.
- Boys are not permitted to have long hair/fancy hair style and grow beards or moustaches.
- Girls must braid and pin up their hair properly using a black band or pins. Fancy hairstyles are not allowed.
- Girls are not permitted to wear bangles, wristbands, nose rings, long earrings, finger rings, more than one ear piercing, tattoos, streaking of hair etc.
- Mobile phones or any other electronic gadgets are not allowed inside the campus. If caught, the gadget will be confiscated and not returned.
- Students are not allowed to change their Bus route no. on any day without prior information.
- Students can meet with teachers after 2:30 p.m. of every working weekday in order to ask questions. Parents are most welcome to meet their children’s respective teachers for feedback regarding their child’s progress and conduct.
- We follow a strict schedule; hence kindly note down the dates of tests, exams, report cards, holidays, etc. and follow it. Parents are required to check report cards regarding special instructions and remarks after every exam. Parent-teacher meetings will be conducted as scheduled in the calendar.
- Important communication from the school regarding student’s attendance, curricular and co-curricular activities, PTM and all other information pertaining to the functioning of the school will be sent via text messages to parents’ mobile number and email. Such communication should be noted by parents.
- All the students have to attend all the class tests and exams conducted compulsorily.
- After the first test, remedial classes will be conducted for low achievers for which attendance is mandatory.