Management Admission Process
Admission through this process is open to both Karnataka and non-Karnataka students. Eligible students (those who meet qualifying requirements as per the eligibility criteria) may contact the SVR B-SCHOOL Admissions Section in order to obtain the application form. Candidates will be selected based on their academic merit and aptitude.
- Stage 1 – Student must appear for one of the below mentioned ‘All India Aptitude/Entrance Test (as approved and Directed by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India)’ and submit the photocopy of Score Card along with filled Application Form. (CMAT/ CAT/ MAT/ PGCET/KMAT/XAT/ATMA)
- Stage 2 – Verification of all the Original Documents & Experience Certificates
- tage 3 – Payment of Fee within 15 working days
- Stage 4 – Commencement of New Academic Session – Will be Announced later
- The college requires that candidates submit the following documents at the time of admission.(Please bring original documents along with 02 photocopies of the same).
- Rank Card of the entrance exam taken.
- Marks Card of Second PUC / 12th equivalent.
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the Principal of the institution last attended.
- Proof of Date of Birth – SSLC / 10th pass certificate (original).
- Degree Marks Cards of all Semesters
- Photographs: Passport size: 8 Nos., Stamp size: 2 Nos.
- Migration Certificate (for Non-Karnataka students)
- At the time of admission, candidates must submit all the originals, copies and other relevant documentation including the completed application form.
- SVR College of Commerce and Management studies
Samasandrapalya, HSR layout 2 sector, Bengaluru-560102