SVR Pre-University College
The following information lays out the eligibility criteria and other requirements for admission for academic courses at SVR PU College
Eligibility Of Admission
- A pass in Karnataka SSLC Examination or any equivalent recognized by the Pre-University Education Board of Karnataka.
- Student should satisfy all other conditions set by the P U E Board, Karnataka
- Foreign nationals and candidates who have passed the Std. X or equivalent examination abroad must obtain their Eligibility Certificate from the Director, PUE Board before securing admission
How to apply
Applications must be received and re-submitted in the college along with necessary documents.
- Selected candidates will be intimated about further admission procedures.
- The candidate is expected to meet the Principal on the appointed date and time with parents
- Original documents need to be submitted at the Time of AdmissionThe candidates selected will be enrolled on payment of fee
Original Documents required
- Transfer Certificate from the school last attended
- SSLC or equivalent marks card
- Conduct certificate
- Photocopies of SSLC or Equivalent marks card (2 sets)
- 5 passport-size photographs
- SVR PU College,
Samasandrapalya, HSR Layout Sector 2, Bangalore 560102